Planning- Householder Enquiry Form

Choose from one of the options below

You may need planning permission if you want to:

  • build something new
  • make a major change to an existing building, for example an extension
  • change the use of a building  

There are many kinds of alterations and additions to houses that do not need planning permission - this is called a permitted development. You can use the interactive house on the Planning Portal website to see if this applies to you.

If you are still unsure you can use this householder enquiry form to contact us.

Start a new form

Choose this option to start a new form - click on the Start button to get going

Continue a saved form

Choose this option to retrieve a previously saved form - enter your reference number from last time and click Continue to carry on
Loading section. Please wait a few moments... Please wait while we search for your details